Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sasuke's Finding Chapter 3

Sasuke’s Finding: Chapter 3

It was about 11 am at Sasuke’s apartment. James was still asleep in the bedroom. Sasuke was still sleeping in Sakura’s lap. Sakura was so tired that she fell asleep as well. Sakura woke a little later, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. There was knocking at the door. Worried who it might be, she responded quickly.

“Sasuke, wake up.”

“Hmm? What… what is it?”

“Someone’s at the door.”

“What! Who could that be?”

Sasuke got up from the couch, still in his diaper and his house coat.

“Sakura, could you hide the bottle?”

Sakura went into another room to hide the bottle while Sasuke walked over to the door and opened it. Naruto was standing on the other side.

“Um… hi, Sasuke.”

“What do you want, Naruto?”

“Well, I was wondering if Sakura was here.”

“And why do you care?”

“Just tell me if she’s here!”

Sakura came around the corner. She came to the front door and placed her arm on Sasuke’s shoulder.

“Oh, hi Sakura. I was wondering, since Kakashi is sick, I thought maybe you would like to spar a bit with me?”

“I would Naruto, but I can’t. I’m little bit busy.”

“Oh… okay then.” Naruto looked disappointed… until he noticed something on the couch.

“Hey, Sasuke, is that a baby diaper on the couch over there?”

“Uh… Um… A friend of mine was over last night with his child and must have left it here.”

“Alright then, but what about that bottle of baby formula on the kitchen counter?”

Sakura stepped in. “Sasuke, I think we should just tell him.”

“No! I don’t want to tell him! He’ll blurt it out to whoever he sees.”

“Come on Sasuke, how long have we been a squad now? We shouldn’t keep secrets from each other.”

“Alright, Naruto, I will show you our secret, but you need to promise to tell us yours in return.”

“Alright then. Now I want to hear this secret of yours, BELIEVE IT!”

Sasuke sighed. ”I can’t believe I’m saying this, but come on in Naruto.”

Naruto walked into Sasuke’s apartment, eagerly awaiting to hear what Sasuke’s secret was.

“So what is it? Tell me!”

“Follow us.”

Naruto followed Sasuke into the bedroom. When Naruto walked into the room he saw James lying in the bed, hugging his plushie in his arms. Naruto’s jaw dropped.

“I-I can’t believe this. Sakura, when did you have a baby?”

Sakura’s fist landed on Naruto’s head.

He screamed. “Ow!!! What the hell was that for!?”

“You idiot Naruto! That’s not MY baby! Sasuke found James in an alley last night.”

“Oh that explains everything.” Naruto said simply, more than eager to accept the explanation given by the beautiful pink haired girl. “So, what are you going do to with him?”

“Sakura and I are going to take care of James.”

”Are you serious!? You can’t look after a baby.”

Sasuke was getting mad. “If you can’t be helpful, Naruto, then just keep quiet.”

“Sasuke, he didn’t mean that, now did you, Naruto?”

“I guess… I didn’t? I’m sorry, Sasuke.”

“By the way, Naruto, what is your secret?” Sasuke smiled at Naruto.

”Uh…. I don’t really have a secret, hehe. Well, I’d better go. I’ll see you later.”

Naruto was about to leave the room. “Hold on.” Sasuke said, walking to Naruto. “I’m only going to tell you this once.”

Sasuke grabbed Naruto’s shirt and pulled him closer.

“Don’t tell anyone about James. You hear me Naruto?!”

Sasuke suddenly heard an odd crinkle coming from Naruto’s pants. Sasuke looked down, and saw a bit of white sticking out of there, over the blonde’s muscular tummy.

“Naruto... you’re wearing a diaper.”

Naruto’s face went red. Naruto tried to speak, but was frozen with fear.

Sasuke smiled. “I can’t believe this.”

“Well Sasuke, you are wearing a diaper too.” Sakura added. Sasuke went silent after that. Naruto stopped trembling and started to speak.

“What? You mean you wear diapers as well?”

Sakura said “We all do. Guess we are all equal now.” She smiled.

“So, why do you and Sasuke wear diapers?”

“Hold on, Naruto. Before me and Sasuke tell you, you must tell us why you wear diapers.”

“Well, this is hard to say, but I’m incontinent.“

“You’re incontinent?” Sasuke asked.

“Yes, I am. Ever since I was born I have been incontinent. It was hard enough being alone, but then having this weight on my shoulders made it even worse. So, Sasuke, are you and Sakura incontinent to?”

Sasuke started to freeze up with worry. “I uh… You see…” he sighed as he gave up his defenses. “What’s the use hiding it anymore? I told Sakura, so I might as well tell you as well. Naruto, have you ever heard of infantilism?”

“Yes, actually, I have…” he said, turning a bit more red than he should be.

“I’m an infantilist. I kind of like to act like a baby, even wearing diapers and such. And so does Sakura.”

Naruto was shocked. “No way! You are both Teen babies?”

Both Sasuke and Sakura replied: “Yes.”

“I have something to tell you both. I am a TB/DL too. You two are the only ones that know this. I have never told a soul before.”

Sasuke asked: “Why did you tell us then?”

“I wanted to tell you for two reasons. One, I want to stop hiding this from everyone. And two, I was hoping… someone could baby me sometime.”

“Naruto, I will make you a deal.” Sakura said.

“What is it?”

“I will baby you just like Sasuke if you help us look after James. Deal?”

“Deal! I will do whatever you want me to do.”

“Well, we are going to need a few things for James. A crib would be a good start.”

“I have a crib at my apartment.” Naruto said simply.

“You have a crib at you apartment? Why?”

“I… um… have it in case if after someone helped me with my genjutsu, I would be able to turn into a baby and use it for a bit. But since James needs it, he can have it. I’ll go pick it up from my apartment.”

“Thanks a lot, Naruto.” Sakura smiled. Naruto walked out of Sasuke’s apartment to get the crib.

“Sakura, I’m worried about Naruto.”

“What are you worried about? He is going help us look after James.”

“Yeah, that is true. But what if he tells someone?”

“He won’t. Besides, you told him he would be dead if he did.”

“I guess you’re right.” He said, before laughing. “Now you will have three babies to look over.”

“Even though I will have one more baby, you and James are still my real baby babies.”

“So what are we going to do when Naruto gets back?”

”Well, I thought we could go shopping. James needs some clothes and some more food.”

“That sounds good. Now I’m just going to take a shower before we have to go.”

“Alright. Then I’m going to see how James is doing.”

End of chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment