Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sasuke's Finding Chapter 4

Sasuke’s Finding: Chapter 4



Sasuke was in the bathroom getting ready for his shower and Sakura was seeing how James was doing. Sakura walked in the bedroom and James was kicking away on the bed.

Sakura said. “How’s my baby boy doing? Well, I think before we play, we should see if you need a change?”

Sakura removed James’s sleeper, and checked his diaper. James was still dry. “Okay, then we’re good for now. Let’s go play in the living room.” Sakura put the sleeper back on James and carried him to the living room. They went on the floor and Sakura started to play with James with a plushie, James having a blast playing with Sakura. He was smiling and laughing, and it brought great joy to Sakura. A little while later Sakura was getting thirsty. She thought about it and decided to have some milk in a bottle.

Sakura walked over to James and said: “James, mommy will be right back. I’m just going to get a drink.” Sakura went into the kitchen to get some milk in a bottle for herself. When she came back James was gone. Sakura wondered where James had gone she looked around the living room but he was gone.

When she went into the hallway she saw James sitting by the bathroom door waiting for his daddy to come out. Sakura smiled. Sasuke came out and almost tripped over him. He was a little annoyed but it subsided when he saw the innocence in James eyes. Sasuke picked up James and walked into the living room with Sakura. Sakura grabbed the bottle and proceeded to drink from it.

“Sakura, I never knew you use bottles.”

“Of course I do. After all, I am a TB.”

“You are right about that. By the way, I wonder where that idiot Naruto is.”

“Who knows? For all we know, he could be at the ramen stand.”

“I’m getting tired of waiting for him. Let’s leave him a note and leave.”

“But what about James?" We can’t just leave him here.”

“We’ll take him with us. I think it would be good for him to get some fresh air.”

“Right. I will write Naruto a note and then we can go.”

“Hey, wait a second. We are going to need some supplies for when we go out.”

“Well, do you have a diaper bag or something?”

“I have a packsack we can use. If you write the note, I will pack up the supplies.”

“Okay then.” While Sasuke was packing up the supplies, Sakura was writing a note for Naruto. “I hope this is simple enough for Naruto to read.”

“I’m ready to go Sakura.”

“So am I.” Sakura picked up James and headed out the door with Sasuke. While they were making their way down, many people stopped and looked at Sasuke and Sakura. They were wondering if they were looking at James or at them. Some did come up to them saying how cute James was. They were getting close to some stores where they could shop but were stopped dead in their tracks. It was Ino Yamanka.

“Hi there Sasuke. Oh hey Sakura. Oh Sasuke, whose cute little baby is that?”

Sasuke was getting worried. “It’s uh… my neighbor’s baby. His name is James”

“Awww, he is so cute. You know Sasuke, if you ever need a hand looking after James, I’m not busy.”

Sakura replied. “Thanks Ino, but me and Sasuke are fine looking after him. Oh, Ino, can I talk to you for a minute?”

Ino and Sakura walked away from Sasuke. ”So what do you mean you and Sasuke are looking after James?”

“I’m going out with Sasuke.” Sakura had smirk across her face.

“WHAT!?" How did you get Sasuke to go out with you!?”

“Is that jealousy I hear in your voice, Ino?”

“I don’t believe you… I’m going to ask Sasuke!”

“Go ahead. Sasuke will give the same answer.” Ino walked over to Sasuke.

“Sasuke is it true that you are going out with Sakura?”

“Yeah we are going out.” Ino’s jaw dropped to the floor.

“I… have to go. I will see you later Sasuke.” Ino walked away very saddened by the news.

“Sakura, what happened to Ino?”

“Oh, nothing. She was just surprised I was going out with you. But let’s go shopping.” So both genin went to the stores and found some clothes for James. After buying some clothes they went to the toys store. When they walked in they were greeted by the owner which Sasuke has known for a while. “Hi Sasuke, it’s been a while. And is who is this little baby boy?”

“Hi Mr. Hayabusa. This is James, my neighbor’s baby.”

“Oh he sure is a beautiful baby. I’m sure you and this lovely girl are taking good care of him.” They both blushed.

“We are doing fine. We just came down to buy some toys for him.”

“Take a look around and see if you find anything.”

Sakura and Sasuke started to see what they could find. They did find some toys and a few plushies. James though had his little eyes on a big brown teddy bear. They looked at the price tag. “Sasuke this is a little expensive. We have spent a lot of money on the clothes.

“I guess we’ll have to wait on the teddy bear.” Mr. Hayabusa came around the corner.

“Sasuke, did you say that James likes that Teddy bear?”

“Yeah, he does. But I don’t have enough money for it. I’m buying some other things for him.”

“Hmm. Tell you what. The teddy bear is on the house.”

“I can’t do that, it’s too much.”

“No, it’s fine. You are my best customer, Sasuke. And besides, he is so adorable.”

“Thank you Mr. Hayabusa.” Sasuke paid Mr. Hayabusa and started to walk back to their apartment.

“Sasuke what did he mean about you being his best customer?”

“I buy a lot of stuff from him. Where else do you think I could get baby toys in this town?”

“Oh, that explains it.” James looks very happy with his new teddy bear. They got back but noticed Naruto was still gone.

“Where is that loser Naruto?”

“Should we check his apartment?”

“Might as well.” So they went to Naruto’s place. Sure enough Naruto was walking up to his apartment door, with the crib. Sasuke screamed loudly at him.

“Naruto!” Naruto jumped.

“Where the hell have you been?”

“Sorry, I got uh… sidetracked. I got hungry so I went to the ramen stand and then I went back to my place to get the crib. I was heading to your place then I saw Iruka Sensei. So I was running back to my place so he wouldn’t see it.”

“Well, since we are here might as well stay here.”

“Sakura,” Naruto asked with a big grin, “Does that mean you’re going to baby me?”

“As soon as I ‘m done with James. Then I will baby both you and Sasuke.”

“Alright! This is going to be the best day ever, BELIEVE IT!” Sakura and Sasuke rolled their eyes. Afterwards they went into Naruto’s apartment. Naruto brought the crib into a bedroom and came back.

“So, what are you going to do with James?”

“Well, since he hasn’t had a bath yet, I thought I would give him one. Do you have a bathtub Naruto?”

“Yeah I do. Why?

“Well, that’s a surprise. I’m going to wash James in your sink.”

“Alright then. Sakura started some water in the sink. Sakura undressed James and placed him in the water. At first James was a little nervous but then he got to enjoy the water. He started giggling and splashing the water. Meanwhile Naruto was getting thirsty.

Hey Sasuke, do you want a drink? Cause if you do, I have a couple of bottles hanging around.”

“Sure. I will take milk.” Naruto came back with two bottles of milk.
Naruto passed Sasuke one of the bottles. They started to drink from the bottles, but then Naruto had an idea.

“Hey Sasuke I bet I could finish this bottle of milk before you.”

“Alright then, we see what happens. Ready… Go!” Both Sasuke and Naruto started to drink as fast as they could.

Sakura was finishing James’ bath. She pulled out a new sleeper for him, a dark green one. She powdered James, fastened James with a new diaper and put his new sleeper on. Before she went to see them, she left the jug of milk on the counter for later.

Sakura carried him towards the couch to see how her other two babies were doing. When she saw them they were still trying to see who was going finish the bottle first.

“Ugh, Boys… When you are finished, I have to ask Naruto a question.”

“What is that Sakura?”

“I need to know where I can put James down for his nap.”

“You can put him in my nursery where the crib was. “

“You have a nursery?”

“Yep. I made it that way because I thought I would be able to use it one day.”

“Thanks Naruto. When I get back, it’s you and Sasuke’s turn.” Naruto smiled.

Sakura walked to the Nursery with James and his new teddy bear. When Sakura walked into the Nursery she was overwhelmed by how good it looked. The entire room was had had wall paper with clouds on it. There was an abundance of plushies and a changing table.

“Wow. And I thought I had ideas for a nursery.” Sakura placed James down into the bed with his teddy bear. She pulled the covers up and tenderly kissed James on the forehead.

“Goodnight, James. I will see you in a little while. I have to look after your two brother’s now.” she giggled.

Sakura walked over to the bathroom. She ran some water with bubble bath. When she was done, Sakura came back to the living room where Sasuke and Naruto were sitting.

“So boys are you ready?” Sasuke and Naruto both nodded their heads.

“Okay, then follow me.” Naruto and Sasuke followed Sakura to the bathroom. When they walked in, there was a half full tub of water and bubble bath.

“So, are you going to give me a bath, mommy?” Naruto asked.

“Well, you’re close. I’m going to bathe both of you.” Sakura smiled.

Both Naruto and Sasuke screamed: “WHAT?!”

“Oh, come on you two. It’s not that bad. After all, you are both my babies.”

“I know, but I don’t want to undress in front of Sasuke!

“I don’t want Naruto seeing me naked either.”

“Alright then, if that’s the way you feel…” Sakura said, slowly approaching the boys, “I guess I will have to undress you both. And don’t try to stop me either. You wanted a mommy, you have one now. Sasuke, I’m going to start with you.”

“But sakura I…” Sasuke tried, but once he felt Sakura’s hands on his body, he did not feel the urge to fight it anymore, somehow liking the fact that she was in control of him like that, the helpless little boy.

“That’s a good baby. This will only take a moment.” Sakura started to undress Sasuke in front of Naruto. Sasuke was getting red in the face, and Naruto, being as Naruto as he always was, snickering a bit.

“This is great, Sakura undressing you.” Naruto said through his giggles.

“Just wait, loser. Sakura will be undressing you in front of me.” Naruto went dead silent. Sakura was done undressing Sasuke.

“Okay Naruto, it’s your turn.” Sakura now was undressing Naruto. Even though he liked Sakura, he was still very nervous about it. When Sakura removed his black shirt, she noticed allot of markings on his stomach but didn’t want to ask. She then removed his pants. Naruto had a full diaper.

“Naruto I need you to lay down on the floor for mommy.”

“Um alright then.” Naruto lied down on the floor. Sakura unfastened his diaper and removed it.

“Alright then you two, let’s get you cleaned up“. Sasuke and Naruto went into the tub.

Sakura picked up a cloth and started to clean Naruto. When Sakura started to clean around Naruto’s stomach he started to giggle.

“Watch it Sakura, I’m ticklish!”

“Is my baby ticklish? We’ll see just how ticklish you are.” Sakura tickled Naruto even more. Naruto was laughing uncontrollably.

“Pl-please Sakura, please stop I-I can hardly breath.” Sakura started to let up. Sasuke was smiling at what he was watching.

“I didn’t think this was going to work, but it was a great idea.”

“I’m glad you are enjoying yourself Sasuke. I will be with you in a minute.” Sakura finished cleaning up Naruto and started to work on Sasuke. Sasuke was not really ticklish but that just meant she tried all the more to make him laugh. Sasuke though was enjoying the moment. After always having been alone, he was now being babied by his girlfriend.

“Okay, I’ll just go check on James.” She said, reaching for a towel to dry her wet arms, before heading out of the room. “You can entertain each other, right?”

Naruto and Sasuke nervously looked at each other, before starting to play bashfully with the water like infants. No matter how much Sakura had tried, they still felt like two teenagers, both male, sitting naked in the same bathtub. It just did not feel right. At least, until Sasuke accidentally brushed the other boy’s foot and made him giggle. Within seconds, they were playing like toddlers, completely oblivious of the other’s lack of clothing, having the fun that brothers were supposed to have.

“Alright boys, you are done.” Both genin got out of the tub, still giggling from their play. Sakura handed them both a towel.

“Naruto, could you get me some changing supplies for mommy while Sasuke and I wait for you in the living room?”

“Ok mommy.” Naruto went to do as he was told while Sasuke and Sakura waited for him with their clothes. Naruto came back with some diapers and a bottle of baby powder.

“So who wants to go first?” Naruto stepped forward.

“I will go first.”

“Alright then Naruto. Will you lay down on the floor for mommy? Naruto laid on the floor. Sakura opened the diaper, lifted Naruto’s leg and slid the diaper under him. She then powdered him and fastened the diaper.

“All done Naruto. Now it’s your turn Sasuke.” With hesitation Sasuke laid down on the floor. Sakura went through the same process with Sasuke and in no time he was just as padded as his brother. Sakura handed both of them their shirts. They put on the shirts but they were both short enough to see their diapers.

“So, what’s next Mommy?” Naruto asked.

“Well I thought I would give you both some milk and put you down for a nap.”

“But why? We aren’t that sleepy.”

“Well, I though since we all did so much running around today, and I thought a nap would be good. And warm milk will make you sleepy. You two wait here. I’m going to get some milk. Sakura filled up two bottles of warm and came back and handed to them. They both finished the bottle I no time. Naruto was still awake but Sasuke was getting tired.

“How do you feel boys?”

“I think I’m going to need at least another bottle.” Naruto said.

“Same with me,” Even though Sasuke was pretty tired. Sakura went back to fill another two bottles of milk. After the second bottle of milk both Sasuke and Naruto and Sasuke looked very tired.

“So, are you two ready for your nap?”

“Yes… We are.” they both said

Alright then, take mommy’s hand and we’ll put you bed. Sasuke and Naruto took Sakura’s hands and they went to the bedroom. While Naruto and Sasuke got into bed, Sakura picked up a plushie and a pacifier for them. She first put a pacifier in Sasuke’s mouth and gave him a plushie to cuddle with, before she kissed him on the forehead.

“Goodnight, my love. Sweet dreams.” Sasuke tried to speak but was too tired to do so. Sakura now went to over to Naruto. Naruto was already sound asleep when she came over. She did place his pacifier in his mouth and gave him a plushie to cuddle with. She also kissed him on the forehead. Naruto smiled a bit in his sleep. Sakura pulled the blanket over them and shut the door.

Sakura went into the living and wondered what she could do. So she thought while the three were napping, she would do some training. She would just have to be careful not to wake any of her three babies.

End of chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment