Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sasuke's Finding Chapter 2

Sasuke's Finding: Chapter 2

The next morning, Sasuke woke up from the best sleep he had ever experienced. Sasuke went to see how his baby boy was doing. James was still asleep sucking on his pacifier, and cuddling the plushie he had given him. Carefully getting out of bed to not wake up the baby, the padded ninja walked over to his window with his Plushie and pacifier to see the sun rise.

But instead of watching the sun rise alone, he had his baby boy with him. It was going to be another beautiful day in the village. However Sasuke had other things on his mind. He still had baby James at his apartment and Sasuke was thinking out loud about his problem.

“I want to give James to the proper authorities but I’m worried about what might happen to him there. And just keeping him here is impossible, since someone will see him here. I don’t know what to do…” Staring at the sleeping infant Sasuke started to well up with tears.

“I will have to think about what I’m going to do. I hope I make the right choice.”

About 2 hours later there was a knock at Sasuke’s door.

“Who could that be now? Someone must have seen me take James out of the alley but who?”

Sasuke was panicking about what he could throw on. After finding a blue house coat, he threw his pacifier and his plushie on the bed, and answered the door. It was the one and only Sakura Haruno. “Good morning Sasuke.”

“Sakura… I was not expecting you this morning”

“I came by to let you know that Kakashi is sick so our training day is cancelled.” Sakura started to sniff a bit, and smelt a scent of baby powder in the air. “Um Sasuke, do you smell baby powder?”

“Oh that.” Sasuke was getting nervous. My neighbor from next door just had a baby and came over to show me last night.”

“That’s strange; I thought you didn’t like kids?”

“I don’t really, but she was excited so I couldn’t exactly tell her to go”

With a big grin Sakura said: “Oh Sasuke, your always being so thoughtful of someone else.”

“Well I try… if you don’t mind Sakura I’m kind of busy at the moment… Before Sasuke could ask Sakura to leave, James started to moan, wondering where his daddy had gone.

At hearing the baby moaning Sakura ran into Sasuke’s room and saw the black haired infant laying the bed. Sakura turned around staring at the frozen genin standing in the door way. “Um Sakura… I can… explain this.” Sakura just smiled and ran over to hug Sasuke and say “Oh Sasuke you’re a daddy!”

When she let go of Sasuke The house coat came undone exposing Sasuke’s diaper. Sasuke face became deep red from embarrassment. “I can’t believe this. Sasuke Uchiha is wearing a diaper?” Sasuke was frozen. Unfortunately from the shock, Sasuke began to wet himself, and started to have tears run down his face from nervousness.

Sakura walk over to Sasuke and put her arm around him. “It’s ok my wittle Sasuke, do you want mommy to change you diaper for you?

” The sniffling Uchiha replied “pwease“. With a wide smile on Sakura’s face she said

“Alright then come into the bedroom so I can change you.”


Sasuke walked into the bedroom still trembling from having his secret just found out, even harder because he had a crush on Sakura. Sasuke showed Sakura the supplies she needed to change him. After laying down on the changing mat, Sakura got to work. She removed the wet diaper. cleaned him, then powdering him, then she fastened a new diaper. “Ok my baby Sasuke, you are done.”

Sasuke was surprised at how good she was at changing diapers. He started to think maybe even Sakura wears diapers. Sakura was staring at Sasuke, looking at how cute her crush looked padded up. Sakura was wondering if she should tell Sasuke about her little secret. Now it was James’s turn. Sakura walked to the black haired infant. She said “Ok let’s see how daddy’s little boy is doing.“

Sakura Removed James’s sleeper, and checked his diaper. “Oh, we got a messy baby.” Sakura removed the messy diaper and began cleaning James’s bottom. In a few minutes, James was cleaned up, powdered and was in a fresh diaper. After placing James back in his sleeper, she started to tickle James and say “Baby looks just like daddy!”

James started to giggle while Sakura and Sasuke just smiled away. Sakura picked up James and made a motion to talk to Sasuke in the living room. The diapered ninja walked into the living room with Sakura. Sakura sat on the couch, cradling James in her arms. Sasuke sat on the couch pretty much quiet.

“Sasuke I have a question to ask… where did you find this baby?”

Sasuke replied: “I was walking home last night; I heard a sound like something crying. After walking into the alley I found this infant being soaked from the rain. There was no one around to help James and I couldn’t just leave him there, so I took James home and brought him the supplies he needed.”

Sakura started to have tears roll down her eyes. “Oh Sasuke, you are a great person for doing this. Are you going to bring James to the authorities?”

Sasuke changed his expression. “I have been having second thoughts about giving him up.”

“What? Why wouldn’t you? And besides you’re only a kid, you don’t have the experience to look after a baby.”

Sasuke looked a little annoyed at Sakura. “You want to know why I want to keep this child. When I saw James in that alley I had a flask back when my brother Itachi killed my entire clan and my family. I had no one to comfort me. The only thing I had was my diapers, my plushies, and my pacifiers to comfort me in my time of mourning. I live with so much pain, hardening my heart. But always diapers were the only thing that made me happy, and also being a baby. When I walked home that night and I saw James in that alley my heart changed, I wanted to make sure he wouldn’t be alone like I was. That’s why I want to keep him, to make sure he’s not alone. Sasuke was starting to tremble a bit in his voice. Excuse me Sakura.”

Sasuke stood up and walked into his bedroom. A few seconds later Sakura laid James down on the couch and went to see how Sasuke was. Sakura walked over to the door. She saw Sasuke sitting on his bed with a pacifier in his mouth and clenching his plushie against his chest and was crying heavily.

Sakura sat next to Sasuke and wrapped Sasuke in her arms. Sasuke continued to cry in Sakura’s arms. She said: “It’s okay baby, you can let it out. I’m always here for you Sasuke, and if you need help looking after James I will help out anyway I can.”

Sasuke started to dry his eyes. “Y-You mean it Sakura?”

“Of course Sasuke. Besides I have something’s to tell you. I am… A TB/DL.”

Sasuke was floored. “What? You are just like me then. How long have you had a liking for diapers or even bottles, pacifiers and plushies?”

“I have always had feelings for diapers and for all other baby items. I never told a soul about my secret. For so long I was ashamed of what I am. But now I embrace it. I also got one more thing to tell you. I love you Sasuke. I have always been in love with you. I wanted to get to know you more but I didn’t want you to see my TB side. But now since you are also a TB/DL, it’s perfect.”

“Um Sakura… I have something also tell you. I am also in love with you. “

Sakura had a huge smile.

“I wanted to tell you but I didn’t want you to see who I am. But since you are like me it doesn’t really matter. My last question is will you go out with me?”

Without hesitation Sakura said “Of course I will go out with you Sasuke!”

The Black haired genin had a large smile across his face. A few minutes after, the baby was crying.

Sakura turned to Sasuke. “Um Sasuke, when did you last feed James?”

“I fed him last night before I went to bed.”

“Poor boy, he must be hungry. Could you tell me where his formula is?”

Sasuke pointed to the counter. Sakura went to prepare the formula and Sasuke went to cradle the young infant in his arms. After a few minutes Sakura was back with the formula. Sasuke handed over James to Sakura. James was cradled in her arms and was very much enjoying being fed by Sakura. In no time at all the bottle was empty and James was getting sleepy.

“Oh is mommy’s little boy tired? Well we should put you down for a nap then“.

Sakura carried James to the bed and placed him on it. With a kiss on the forehead, she said: “Good night James, we will see you later.”

What seemed like seconds later, James drifted off to sleep and Sakura went back into the living room but noticed that her new boyfriend looked upset.

“Sasuke, is everything alright?”

“Um Sakura, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what would you like to ask me?”

With a red face he asked his love. “Could you feed me with a bottle?”

“I would love to do that for you.“

Sasuke had a wide smile across his face. Sakura went into the kitchen to fill up a bottle of cold milk for Sasuke. After a few minutes she came back with a full baby bottle of formula.

She first sat on the couch and laid Sasuke in her lap and then began feeding him. Sasuke never looked so happy and Sakura enjoyed babying her new love. In a few minutes Sasuke was done drinking the milk and fell asleep in Sakura’s lap. Sakura began to gently ruffle Sasuke’s hair.

With a quiet voice she said to the padded genin.

“Good night Sasuke, I love you“.

In sakura’s mind she wondered: “I wonder what Ino is going to think when she finds out I’m going out with Sasuke? Better yet how are we going to train without Kakashi knowing about James? Well I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it.”

End of chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment